Arrival and Departure
Location, Date, and Time of Departure and Arrival
- Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College
East Parking lot
1235 E Central Ave, Miami, OK 74354
May 27-June 3, 2017
- Boys State Headquarters is located in the Dobson-Harrell lounge.
- Delegates should arrive no earlier than 3:00 P.M. and no later than 4:00 P.M. on May 27, 2017
- A meeting of your city will commence at 4 P.M. Dinner will be served after this meeting and a welcome and orientation assembly will follow.
- You will receive an email in early May with your City name and where to report on the campus of NEO. Report directly to your dorm floor (City). When you check in on your dorm floor, your counselors will issue your materials and assign you a dorm room.
- Please have all items/supplies with you when you arrive. Delegates will be very busy after arrival and may not have time to meet with parents to pick up additional items after check in.
- Plan to be picked up by your transportation no later than 9:30 AM on Saturday June 3, 2017.
- Transportation to and from Boys State is the responsibility of the delegate’s parent(s). If the delegate drives his own car, he must turn in his car keys to the Boys State Staff for the week, to be returned at the end of the session.