Dates and Tuition
The 2017 Session of Oklahoma Boys State will take place May 27 – June 3.
- Housing for one week in NEO dorms
- Three meals per day from NEO Dining Services
- Two delegate t-shirts
- All required texts, information, and required readings for the optional college credit (NEO tuition not included)
- 24-hour campus security
- 24-hour, on-site medical care by a licensed Army Surgeon
- Parent access to “Camp Today” – our photo and video blog where parents and other relatives can see, share, download and order prints of photos and videos throughout the week.